Sharing a passion for Korean drama and culture
I’m suggesting 5 ways that you can impress your girlfriend or wife especially if she is a Korean drama addict like ME!
1) Sing 너를 사랑해 (I love you) to her over the phone (scene from The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince)
2) Put small love notes in her packet of popcorn (scene from Witch You Hee)
3) Buy her the gift she likes example like snowball (scene from My Girl)
4) Come down from the car and give her a kiss when she is working hard in the sun (scene from Boys Before Flowers)
5) Cook 미역국 (Migyokguk – Seaweed soup) for her on her birthday (scene from My name is Kim Sam Soon)
Of course there are many other ways that you can think of. There are just my suggestions. Try it out on your anniversary or her birthday and give your loved one a big SURPRISE!
Welcome all K-Drama and K-pop fans! This blog shares the author's passion for everything Korean, including Korean TV dramas and movies, entertainment, food, places, language, traditions, items and fashion accessories and everything else of interest specific to Korea. Hope you enjoy reading and learning and do check back frequently as this blog is updated very regularly. Subscribe RSS feed