Sharing a passion for Korean drama and culture
I don’t know whether I’m counted as a Korean drama addict, but after I fell in love in watching Korean drama, these are some of the things that I am doing now and that I want to do in future:
1. Staying up late at night to watch the whole series of a Korean drama at one shot regardless how many episodes are there.
2. Buying products related to my favorite drama. (example: I brought the Coffee Prince diary after falling in love with the drama ’The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince‘)
3. Started listen and paying more attention to Korean pop songs and OST songs.
4. Started going to Korean restaurants to try out different Korean food.
5. Started to learn how to use Korean metal chopsticks and bowl.
6. Started visted Korean Supermart to buy Korean tidbits and foods.
7. Started learning Korean and signing up for Korean language class. (now at intermediate level, but still studying hard to improve further)
9. Wanted to know more about Korean culture. (example: Korean food)
10. Wanted so much to stay in Seoul for a few years and experience life there.
If you are a Korean drama addict and you do more things than I do, leave me a comment and let me know!
Welcome all K-Drama and K-pop fans! This blog shares the author's passion for everything Korean, including Korean TV dramas and movies, entertainment, food, places, language, traditions, items and fashion accessories and everything else of interest specific to Korea. Hope you enjoy reading and learning and do check back frequently as this blog is updated very regularly. Subscribe RSS feed